Economic development of the district are numerous incentives and investment incentives initiated or coordinated by local authorities. These include m.in .:
- Exemption from property tax entrepreneurs who create new jobs in the municipalities of the district.
- Exemption from property tax as part of a regional aid scheme for entrepreneurs pursuing new investments or creating new jobs connected with new investments in the Subzone Special Economic Zone in Katowice,
- Exemption from income tax for entrepreneurs investing in the Subzone Special Economic Zone in Katowice,
- Grants for hiring unemployed
- Efficient and friendly administrative treatment of investors,
Detailed information about investment conditions in Poland, the legal and tax regulations can be found on the Polish Agency of Information and Foreign Investment SA www.paiz.gov.pl.